This is in response to Day 2 -Writing 101
Write your own list on one of these topics: Things I like, Things I ‘ve learned, Things I wish
Things I like
- I believe in health is wealth , so like to keep myself fit by doing yoga.
- I like to believe that God has been very kind to bestow me whatever I have today , and would like to thank Him
- I like to be in the company of people who love me,like me, understand me, guide me .
- I like to watch the sunrise if possible , as normally I am a late riser.
- I like nature and its a nice feeling to be amidst nature.
- I like to hear the chirping of birds early in the morning.
- I like the sound of temple bells, church bells.
- I like spring and summer compared to winter.
- I like spending my time fruitfully.
- I like shopping, home decor, ethnic things attract me.
- I like freedom, as I believe that doing what I like is freedom , and liking what I do will give me happiness.
- I also like spending time alone . I value my ME TIME very very much.
- I like listening to good music, read a good book, pamper myself.
- I like teaching , but I do not like doing corrections of papers.
- I like doing creative things, it gives me satisfaction.
- I like analytical, logical, spatial thinking problems.
- I like writing, thats the reason why i enrolled myself here!
- I like it when my son or husband share their days activities, tell about their friends, dreams etc.
- I like people who are simple, not show offs, have no pretence and are not unpredictable.
- I like terracotta, bronze, brass , jute items.
- I like to solve puzzles, sudokus, crosswords
- I like to learn about alternative methods of healing, temple architecture, anything creative.
- I like it when people do not take me or others for granted.
- I like it when my son joins me in my walks, outings.
- I like to be in a peaceful state of mind without tensions.
- I like to be appreciated by people who mean to me.
- I like making friends whose wavelength matches mine.